Hypnobabies Childbirth Classes
Imagine giving birth calmly and easily without medication… You can! Hypnobabies is a method of childbirth preparation that uses hypnotic techniques, imagery and visualization to teach the inner mind to eliminate pain and fear from the birthing experience. This is different from any other kind of hypnotherapy or childbirth education that is available! Hypnobabies uses the same kind of hypnosis techniques that people employ when preparing for surgery without any medication, which is called hypno-anesthesia.
Our goal is to help you achieve the birth experience that you want. Learn about your options for Jacksonville childbirth classes and see which one is the best fit for you! We know you have choices to sort through. When you look for childbirth classes in Jacksonville, you will likely find Lamaze classes, Bradley Classes, Birthing From Within Classes and Hypnobirthing Classes in addition to the program that we offer. Hypnobabies is the ONLY program that includes complete childbirth education AND medical-grade hypnosis techniques that will enable you to be fully informed and comfortable during your birth experience.
- Staying Healthy and Low Risk
- Exercises for Pregnancy
- Birth Preparation
- Benefits and Risks of Potential Interventions
- Planning the Birthing Environment
- Stages of Labor and Birth.
- Besides that, a great class also covers Parenting, Breastfeeding, Postpartum Care, Proper Training for the Birth Partner, as well as In-Depth Relaxation Techniques and Instruction on how to work with your body during childbirth.
Hypnobabies is a method of childbirth preparation that uses hypnotic techniques, imagery and visualization to teach the inner mind in a very positive way, and eliminate pain and fear from the birthing experience. This is different from any other kind of hypnotherapy or childbirth education that is available!
70% of Hypnobabies Students experience NO PAIN during their birthing time!
The amazing benefits of a Hypnobabies Birth:
- Relaxed Mom and Dad throughout pregnancy, labor and birth
- Shorter labors due to lack of resistance in the birthing muscles
- Fewer complications and interventions, as the body and mind stay completely relaxed during labor
- Proper positioning of baby during pregnancy and birth: Posterior and Breech babies can be turned with hypnosis
- Fewer drugs or no drugs at all, means less risk of harmful side effects for mother and baby
- Elimination of the Fear/Tension/Pain Syndrome
- Easier recovery, with less pain, bleeding and “baby blues”
Class Calendar & Rates 2013
Please note: schedule is subject to change, please contact us about class dates/times.
6:30 pm to 9:30 pm ~ Six Sessions
Tuesdays, January 8 – February 19 (no class 1/29)
Wednesdays, February 27 – April 3
Wednesdays, April 17 – May 22
Wednesdays, June 26 – July 31
More dates coming soon!
Conveniently located off Beach Blvd.
Registration Fee $75
The Registration fee is paid when you reserve your spot for class. There are only 5 spaces available for each class (5 couples), and class spots are reserved on a first-come-first-serve basis. What do you receive when you register:
- Special Place/Easy Comfortable Childbirth CD
- 30 Minute Prenatal Massage
- 30 Minute Hypnotherapy Consultation
- 60 Minute Group Prenatal Yoga Class
Group class fee is $195
Group class meets 3 hours per week for 6 weeks, totalling to 18 hours of Childbirth Education (that is 40% more class time than other childbirth hypnosis methods!) It breaks down to $32.50 per week to learn a birthing method that will change the face of how women give birth today. That’s less than the cost of eating dinner out once! These techniques are not only for childbirth; you can use them to reduce stress for the rest of your lives.
Materials fee $80
- 175 Page Hypnobabies Manual
- 7 CDs for the Hypnomom
- Special Place/Easy Comfortable Childbirth CD
- Relaxation Music CD
- Pregnancy & Birth Affirmations CD
- Deepening/Fear Clearing CD
- Visualize Your Birth CD
- Hypnotic Childbirth CD
- Birthing Guide CD
- 1 CD for the Birth Partner: Birth Partner Support CD
- Hypnobabies Quick Reference Guide for Labor
- Birth Partner’s Guide Booklet
- 5 Hypnoababies Written Scripts
- Learning Self Hypnosis
- Creating Anesthesia
- Hypnotic Childbirth #1
- Hypnotic Childbirth #2
- Visualize Your Birth
There are NO other classes that offer this much in-depth information *both* on the birthing process AND the best in in-depth, proven relaxation techniqes to create a comfortable and enjoyable birth experience, full of empowerment!
Contact us for more details about class and to register early to reserve your space.
(904) 638-6283 or contact us via email